The ultimate guide to building a WordPress Events Booking Website.
Exclusive to Kindle, this ebook provides everything you need to create a professional WordPress website to promote your courses or events online. UK WordPress expert Katie Keith takes you through the entire process for setting up your events site using the world leading WooCommerce and Events Calendar Pro plugins.
- Learn how to use The Events Calendar plugins and WooCommerce to create a fully functional WordPress events booking website.
- Create basic lists or calendars of events or take bookings directly on your website.
- Take payment for your events online with PayPal.
- Drive more traffic to your events pages.
- Organize and categorize your events.
- Easy step-by-step instructions.
- Tips on getting the most out of your WordPress events website.
Accompanying Online Course
You can use this ebook as a standalone tool, or alongside the online course ‘Build a Course & Event Bookings Website with WordPress’. The ebook includes a discount code for the online course.
About the Author
Katie Keith is Co-Founder and Operations Director at UK WordPress agency Barn2 Media. She has overseen the development of a wide range of WordPress websites and has particular experience of events sites. Over the years the company has created booking calendars, free events listings, paid events bookings and complete e-commerce stores with events bookings alongside other types of product.
In this ebook, Katie shares Barn2 Media’s unique and repeatable formula for developing events booking websites to meet different needs. This easy-to-use method allows anyone to create an events site and take bookings online without needing to write any code.
Table of Contents
SECTION 1 – INTRODUCTION
2. About the Author
3. What are the Different Types of Events Website?
4. Which Event Plugins Do You Need?
5. Preparing Your Test Site
SECTION 2 – SETTING UP THE EVENTS CALENDAR
6. Installing The Events Calendar
7. The Events Calendar – General Settings
SECTION 3 – CREATING & DISPLAYING EVENTS
8. Adding an Event
9. The Main Events Page
10. Organizing Your Events Into Categories
11. Using the Events List Widget
SECTION 4 – TAKING BOOKINGS FOR FREE EVENTS
12. Installing Event Tickets
13. Creating Tickets for Your Events
SECTION 5 – SELLING TICKETS FOR PAID EVENTS
14. Installing WooCommerce & Event Tickets Plus
15. Creating Tickets for Your Paid Events
SECTION 6 – MANAGING YOUR BOOKINGS
16. Confirmation Emails
17. Viewing Your Bookings